In accordance with the prevailing data protection laws, and/or any applicable codes of practice or guidelines that may be issued by the relevant authorities and/or industry recognized associations from time to time, the following will apply:
Personal information/data that you have provided to the Bank, whether now or in the future, may be processed, used, recorded, stored or disclosed by or on behalf of the Bank (and its successors in title) for one or more of the following purposes:
- to share with the Bank’s group of companies, its parent company and/or its related companies (collectively, “the Bank’s Group Companies”);
- to operate, maintain and provide the Products and Services to you;
- to market any financial related products or services for your use;
- for research purposes including historical and statistical purposes;
- for any claim, investigation or analysis of such claim;
- for exercising any right of subrogation;
- to match, compare, transfer or exchange any of your personal information/data held by the Bank from time to time with your personal information/data held by government bodies, regulatory authorities, corporations or organizations for the purpose of verifying your personal information/data; and
- for purposes ancillary or relating thereto.
Personal information/data held by the Bank relating to you is kept confidential but the Bank may provide, transfer or disclose such personal information/data to any one or more of the following parties for the purposes set out in Paragraph (C) above:
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Bank including any other member of the Bank’s group of companies, its parent company and/or its related companies which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- third party service providers and/or agents (including those who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, data processing or storage, or other services to the Bank in connection with the operation of the Bank’s business) to fulfill the Bank’s obligations to you;
- fraud detection and prevention services;
- any credit reference agencies or, in the event of default, any debt collection agencies;
- any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of the Bank’s rights or business,
- any person to whom the Bank is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines binding on the Bank including, without limitation, any applicable regulators, enforcement agencies, governmental bodies, or industry recognized associations;
- any person giving or proposing to give a guarantee or third party security to guarantee or secure your obligations; and
- other companies in the Bank's Group Companies.
If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials or communication via email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. If you do not wish to receive any of marketing materials or communication through post, email or other methods of communication including without limitation, short messaging service (SMS) alerts and phone calls and/or messages in relation to Products and Services offered by the Bank, we request you to inform us in writing and we will delete your name from our mailing and/or contact list without charges. The Bank will not be able to entertain requests made by phone, SMS or email. Please write in to your nearest branch accordingly, indicating “No Marketing Materials” on the envelope.